Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Sick Family

The past week has been tough for us Smiths!  We started out with stomach bug symptoms, then it has progressed to fever, cold, and flu stuff!  Yuck!  Yesterday we thought the worst was behind us, only to have Nicholas wake up this morning with fever, coughing, and vomiting.  Right this minute my dear husband is bleaching down all surfaces.  I thought I would update the blog to let everyone know why we have been hermits to the outside world.  We miss our friends,family, church, and just the outdoors in general.  If Nicholas isn't better tomorrow, we will be heading to the doctor.  Say a quick prayer today for our return to health and pray we can come out of confinement soon! Thought I would post an unhappy Nicholas picture to further my point.  Love to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment