Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Big Changes Coming Soon

Hello Everyone!  So many things are happening so fast it's been hard to keep up!  First of all, for those of you who havent heard, we have a new baby on the way!  The due date is September 12.  I went to the doctor today and everything looks great.  The heartbeat is strong and all is well! I'm almost 3 months along.  We are sooo excited!  It will be fun to have both their birthdays in the same month.  I told Nicholas there was a baby inside Mommy's tummy and he was going to be a big brother.  His response was "It will be a boy baby, E's baby".  So there you have his prediction.  The only baby experience he has is with his friend Ethan's baby brother.  So of course the baby has to be like E's baby!  It's too funny the way his mind works!  Heres a pic of Nicholas and baby E having a
conversation!

The next big change possibly heading our way is that we may be moving to Duncan, Ok very very soon.  This is all work related of course, but I won't go into any details just yet!  I will just say that if we move I will miss my friends and church family here more than words can express.  However, I want to be where God has planned for us to be, so whatever the decision, I will know that it is the right one! I hope that sentence made sense.  Anyway, my Mom and Papaw were here this past weekend and Nicholas kept saying he wanted a cowboy hat just like Papaw's!  Well of course, Gigi aka my mom, went down to Cavendars and bought him one his own size. Except now the child will barely take it off his head! I have to bribe him not to wear it when we go out!  His Da-do said Nicholas is just preparing to be an Oklahoma Cowboy.  Maybe he is right.....

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited about being an aunt again! This makes me look forward to next school year already! :-) I've been thinking somebody in the family needs to have a baby, and if it's not going to be me, then it's gotta be you! I'm very happy for you guys! Well, no matter where yall are this summer, Brant and I will be paying yall a visit!

    ReplyDelete