Thursday, April 1, 2010

Bluebonnets and Babies

I took Nicholas to the bluebonnet patch by our house yesterday in hopes of getting some cute Easter pictures.  To put it frankly, it was not a success!  Nicholas spent the whole time running around and avoiding the camera. I was so frustrated with him.  But what can you do?  He just wanted to have a good time.

Next Tuesday we go for an ultrasound.  Hopefully, if the baby cooperates, we will know if baby Smith is a boy or girl.  Jonathan says we just hope it's a human (sometimes I don't know why I put up with him)!  LOL!  Anyway, just pray that all goes well and that baby is healthy.  I've still been having some pregnancy related problems and the doctor is hoping this ultrasound will give us some insight into what's going on.  Also, keep praying about the house situation.  We've had lots and lots of lookers but no takers!  Jonathan leaves next weekend to start his new job. So we need to get moving!  We wish everyone a happy Easter and hope we all remember to be thankful this weekend for Jesus' sacrifice for all.  Love to everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad your doctor visit went well today! I love yall!

    ReplyDelete