Sunday, April 11, 2010

Bye Corpus Christi


Today starts our last week in Corpus Christi.  We have lived here a month short of 5 years and have truly been blessed by the experience.  It was the perfect place to begin our marriage and start our family.  It makes me sad to think about leaving the place where Jonathan and I bought our first house, had our first child, watched Nicholas take his first steps, and his first run on the beach, where we found our first church family, and made some of our first life long friends.  We know that God has big plans in store for us in Oklahoma, but we will always look back on our time in Corpus with love and fondness for all the memories we have made and shared with friends.

This will probably be my last blog post for a few weeks.  I will be in between houses and computers. I will post again from Oklahoma when we get settled!  Here is a few pictures of Nicholas from our last trip to the beach.  Love to everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment